Deaky Weekly - English Edition -
*This page consists of deaky-topics that arose on my website in this week.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
The Week In The History
- 12.17(1965) : Opposition played at Gartree School, Leicester.
- 12.21(1967) : The Opposition played at Raven Youth Club, Thurnby Lodge.
- 12.22(1967) : The Opposition played at Great Glen Youth and Sports Centre Club, Leicester.
- 12.17(1968) : The Art played at Gartree High School, Leicester.
What's New ?
What's In? [Deaky-topics in this week]
On "Rain Must Fall", Freddie shouted something like a word "Flojo!", didn't he? I always wondered what did it mean, but the other day one of my Japanese guests told me that the word "Flojo" is on a Spanish dictionary and its English meaning is "loose". However, there's one problem : this word's pronunciation doesn't fit in that of Freddie's. What's your opinion?
- John's voice? : Keep Yourself Alive
As for "Keep Yourself Alive" on the album "Queen At The BBC" (published by Hollywood Records. Not "Beeb" version), I got a comment whether it's possible that John answered "No, I don't ..." to Roger's "Do you think you're better every day?". We know its original version was shouted by Brian, but this track seemed to take more early days...well, was it really you, John?
Thank you for reading! See you next week!