Deaky Weekly - English Edition -
*This page consists of deaky-topics that arose on my website in this week.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
On This Week In The History
- 10.29(1965): Opposition played at Gartree School, Leicester.
- 10.29(1966): New Opposition played at London Road Casino, Leicester.
- 11.3(1967): The Opposition played at Roundhills Youth Centre, Thurmaston.
- 11.4(1967): The Opposition played at Evington Club, Evington.
What's New ? [Updated record]
- Rearranged top page.
- Rain Must Fall : John's words in the book 'The Freddie Mercury Tribute'.
What's In? [Deaky-topics in this week]
- Which is real?
This picture(*no link) is for my Japanese BBS. Can you guess which side is real one? (The answer is the bottom)
- Let's search a 'Deaconized Musician'!
Of course we know our John is the best bass player all over the world, but
it seems very few musicians who represent their loyality to John, I guess.
Does anybody know the musicians' names who admire John's ability? (I know only one or two Japanese bassists.)
- John and Brian
I got the following question from one of my guests: "Seeing several interview or pictures, I wonder the relationship of John and Brian are not so good. Is it only 'indifferent'? " Well, for me, their relation seems to be close to that of 'Physicist' and 'Mathematician'.
(They are very close, but the basis is too different.)
How do you think about that?
The answer : the LEFT side.
Thank you for reading! See you next week!