Deaky Weekly - English Edition -
*This page consists of deaky-topics that arose on my website in this week.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
The Week In The History
- 6.25(1966) : New Opposition played at Endergby Co-Operative Hall.
- 6.23(1967) : The Opposition played at Hinckley St. Georges Ballroom.
- 6.24(1967) : The Opposition played at Kibworth Village Hall.
- 6.25(1967) : The Opposition played at Endergby Co-Operative Hall.
- 6.28(1968) : The Art played at Birmingham Plaza Ballroom.
- 6.25(1969) : The Art played twice at Oadby Beauchamp Grammar School.
- 6.25(1979) : Laura, his third child was born.
What's New ?
- Fan Gallery: Added "Tropical Deacon" by midori.
- Rain Must Fall: Added "Interview Collection" (thanks to Kurara).
What's In? [Deaky-topics in this week]
- Where was John? : question from Daily Mail
Here is the Q&A from Daily Mail on 25th. (from Queenzone --- if you can't see it, try this one.) Many of us were surprised at this treatment. Anyway, I'm a bit releaved that everyone seems to worry about him, too.
Question:At the Party At The Palace, Brian May and Roger Taylor represented the rock group Queen. Where was bass player John Deacon?
(Jacky from OIQFC): John Deacon was probably at home, on the outskirts of London, watching it on TV. He has effectively retired from live work in the music industry and spends life with his wife and six children. He enjoys golf but has stepped out of the limelight and keeps himself to himself these days and we all respect that. However, even though John has moved away from his Queen days, he still endorses all the various projects fellow band members Brian May and Roger Taylor undertake as Queen -- including the excellent musical We Will Rock You.
Thank you for reading! See you next week!