Deaky Weekly - English Edition -
*This page consists of deaky-topics that arose on my website in this week.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
The Week In The History
- 5.6(1966) : Opposition played at Endergby Co-Operative Hall.
- 5.6(1967) : New Opposition did two gigs at Leicester Grand.
- 5.11(1968) : The Art played at Kibworth Village Hall.
- 5.7(1985) : Queen's last visit to Japan.
What's New ?
- Fan Gallery: Added "Friends Will Be Friends" by MM.
What's In? [Deaky-topics in this week]
- Keyboards on "Back Chat"
Last week Sebastian told me about keyboards on "Back Chat", and I recieved another conclusion about it from one of my Japanese guests (Thanks MJ) :
Are there so many keyboards on "Back Chat"? I've thought they're all guitar sound. Anyway, I listed 5 keyboard-like sounds in order :
1. Synthe sound which is like between a harpsichord and an electric piano on backing chord.
2. Synthe pad playing chord together with 1.
3. Guitar-like sound in unison with the bass and the melody.
4. Electric piano-like sound overlapped the guitar which arpeggiates at the intro (seems to be played together with the last sound of arpeggio)
5. Slow attacked synthe-lead sound after a synthe-drum solo.
I think that 1 and 2 are the one sound and 3 is played by John's electric guitar (Stratcaster, I guess. The last part of the riff is played by two guitars). As for 4, it seems actually played by keyboard, because it's a bit different from guitar sound (if it's a guitar-sound, it should have some 'break' when you change your finger position).
Thank you for reading! See you next week!