Deaky Weekly - English Edition -
*This page consists of deaky-topics that arose on my website in this week.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
The Week In The History
- 2.5(1966) : Opposition played at Village Institute, Countersthorpe.
- 2.8(1968) : The Opposition played at Bridge Hotel, Bedford.
- 2.9(1968) : The Opposition played at Royal Oak, Wigston.
- 2.8(1969) : The Art played at Village Hall, Bedford.
- 2.3(1978) : His second son, Michael, was born.
What's New ?
What's In? [Deaky-topics in this week]
- Effect on 'Another One Bites The Dust'
This week I've got an opinion from Sebastian about John's Mega hit song:
On 'Another One Bites the Dust' there's a nice effect on the inrstrumental
break, which is really a piano noise reversed. I got confirmation that John
played it, but analising it I realised the sound wasn't played only by him.
It's so large and remembers me (as a huge beatles' fan) the final chord of
'A Day in the Life'. That one was done by sitting more than one people on
the same piano and doing the chord, so I suppose that the effect of 'AOBTD'
was probably by John and Fred (that's because I also got that Brian and
Roger didn't have much participation on the song as they weren't so thrilled
about it). About the brand, I may suggest Bösendorfer, I think it was the piano of
Thank you for reading! See you next week!