Deaky Weekly - English Edition -
*This page consists of deaky-topics that arose on my website in this week.
I hope you'll enjoy it.
The Week In The History
- 12.31(1965) : Opposition played at Market Harbour Youth Club, Leicester.
- 12.31(1966) : New Opposition played at Market Harbour Youth Club, Leicester.
What's New ?
- Renewal of the top page.
- Fan Gallery: "New Year's Celebration 2002" by Seika Saitoh.
What's In? [Deaky-topics in this week]
- Consideration about Bass & Keyboards
The following consideration is from Sebastian (thanks again!).
About the topic (John's 5 string bass), if it's true, then I may suggest a
Fender V, because John was a chapter fan of John (Lennon), who used to use
Fender V and Fender VI basses.
Now, I'll make a little comment about keyboards that john played:
* Bechstein D 9 ft. 2 in. Acoustic Grand Piano:
Mimed on the 'Best Friend' video, and probably used for it's songwriting.
* Fairlight CMI IIx Synthesiser:
Used for bass and drums programming on 80s and 90s. Don't know exactly where.
* Oberheim OBX Synthesiser:
Used for The Game ('Another One Bites the Dust') and Flash ('Arboria', 'Execution of Flash') albums.
* Oberheim OBXa Synthesiser:
* Roland Jupiter 8 Synthesiser:
'You Don't Fool Me', 'Pain is So Close to Pleasure', 'Rain Must Fall', 'My Baby Does Me', 'Don't Try So Hard', 'My Secret Fantasy'
* Steinway D Concert 8 ft. 11 3/4 in Acoustic Grand Piano:
Mimed on 'Spread Your Wings', used for songwritting of most of his songs (and probably some
* Wurlitzer EP200:
Recording of 'You're My Best Friend'
* Yamaha DX7 Synthesiser:
'One Year of Love'
Thank you for reading! See you next week!